The Urgency of Asbestos Management Plan Adelaide
You may notice from the news that there are a lot of cases occur nowadays, where a corporate face a hefty fine because of failing to protects their workers from asbestos containing materials (ACMs) danger. In most cases, the workers are exposed to the deadly fibres during a DIY renovation or demolition work within the premises.
Current law requires that every company’s building, which has been identified to use ACMs in its structures, must obtain an asbestos management plan (AMP) to manage the exposure risk that can endanger the occupants.
If you are in charge of a building maintenance, you must own a proper asbestos management plan Adelaide to ensure that everyone is secured from any hazard that can threat their lives.
Managing The Threat Within Your Property
We can still find a lot of building being contaminated with ACMs. The contaminants can be in the form of fibro sheeting, fencing, or roofing products. You might face this same problem at your place too.
Without a proper risk assessment, people who live and work inside your building will have a higher chance to expose themselves to fibrous products. The risk can increase significantly if the ACM is friable (can be easily crushed by hand). An AMP can help you to ensure that the potential risk is contained and controlled
AMP is designed as a code of conduct that must be followed to prevent any casualties from ACMs. Thus, it is required for every property, which has been identified with ACMs. By having the strategy, every person in the building knows what to do to keep the working environment secure.
Having an asbestos management plan Adelaide document for your place is necessary to make sure that:
- Known ACMs are properly treated, including those that are suspected of being contaminated as well.
- Damaged ACMs are removed from the location in a proper manner.
- Every personnel have finished a complete training to do the jobs without disturbing the existing ACMs.
- All ACMs are recorded and informed to everyone, particularly people with the high possibility of exposure.
The urgency of having an AMP for your property is very high, and the reasons are as mentioned below:
- Most buildings across Australia are contaminated with the deadly fibres
- The hazardous material can be found in most structures in Australia. However, the material is hard to be identified by untrained eyes. The tiny size of the fibres makes it impossible to be observed without proper knowledge and suitable equipment. That’s why you need someone who is competent to help you with the identification process.
- Responsibility of a property manager
- A person who is responsible for building’s maintenance must ensure that the occupants are well-secured from all threats that may endanger their health or even their lives. By building a good awareness, through a good AMP, they will know what to do and what NOT to do when it involves a contaminated product.
- Strict regulations
- An old property, which was built before the 1990s, has a high possibility to have ACMs. Thus, it requires an AMP to manage the risk. If the homeowner or the manager fail to meet the requirement, he may face a penalty up to $6,000 for individual and $30,000 for corporate.
- AMP must be attained immediately after ACM is detected within the premises. If you experience a hard time to find an asbestos management plan Adelaide service, you definitely need our help. We will connect you with local, trusted removalists who offer their services for the greater Adelaide Region and the surrounding areas.
Why choosing one of our endorsed contractors is the wisest move?
We have a clear and straightforward aim, which is to deliver a qualified contractor that can serve you right! Through our list of professional removalists, you will find an expert who knows what it needs to provide a complete service and put your safety at the top of the priority.
We believe in our approved removalists’ capabilities and their broad experiences within asbestos industry.
Here are the reasons:
- Competent and reliable: Now that you have understood the importance of having an AMP for your property, you will need to get your hand on the right professional. We spare your time by providing a list of skilled contractors who can become the best answer to your problem. They will learn more about your particular needs and strive to fulfill them correctly. Their exceptional service delivery ensures that you will get everything you need in the most efficient manner.
- Real result: They take your request seriously. Hence, they can carry out the jobs professionally and efficiently. No matter how big or small the project will be, they will serve you right! You may be surprised with the result that can go beyond your expectation.
- Soothing services: Their experience has taught them well on how to give their clients the best result, and that is what makes them different from the others. Rest assured that you are working with a contractor who understands your situation, either it’s related to the ACM problem or concerning your financial issue. Since every project is unique, you will also get a customised cost that fits you well.
- Top-notch service: You’ll be amazed that the work is delivered in the most secured way and in a timely manner. It is because every project is conducted by following safe work guidelines and regulations.
Asbestos management plan Adelaide by our B-class removalists
The process of designing a proper AMP must include several steps. Briefly, those steps are:
1. Initial survey
The inspection is important to get an insight of the real condition of ACMs within the premises. An assessor with full certification can manage to do it correctly.
The survey will collect some information such as:
- On-site visit to discuss your specific requirements.
- Another visit for conducting ACM identification in the location.
- Any ACM findings will be recorded. Our members will also take photos of the identified contaminated products.
- All results will be recorder and noted in a register report. The information included are the type of ACMs, their location, and the current condition of the materials.
- After the identification process has been done, you will be informed about the data collected and make sure that you understand about further measures needed to keep your place safe.
2. Asbestos register
After the inspection is finished, the assessor will create an ACM register for your building. Complete information in the register document can help other removalists and occupants to locate the contaminated products easily. The process may involve a sampling and testing procedure such as collecting samples, labeling the sample bags, and lab-based identification.
In summary, the information will describe:
- ACM type (loose or bonded material)
- The amount of ACMs
- The original location of ACMs
- Analysis (through inspection or laboratory examination)
- Current condition (damage and degradation level)
The above data will be included in the AMP as the basic information to design a comprehensive strategy.
3. Designing a suitable AMP
The AMP will be tailored in the simplest way to ensure that everybody understands their role and responsibility to keep the environment secure. The control plan will comprise:
- The person in charge to manage the AMP implementation
- ACM register
- Proper measures in handling the ACMs
- Frequent schedule of ACM inspections
- Assessment with individuals who have a high risk to disturb the ACMs
- Remediation and disposal processes
4. Regular reassessment
To ensure that the current AMP is still relevant, it must be reassessed continuously. Our endorsed team of removalists will visit your location to update the outdated information in your AMP. The purpose is to get a control plan that is suitable for the current condition at your premise. An outdated data will lead to improper handling of the ACM and risk the occupants to fibre exposure.
5. Supporting help
An AMP will require other services to ensure a safe asbestos removal process. Some of these services are:
- Asbestos consultant
- Asbestos removal
- Asbestos testing
- Asbestos roof removal
- Asbestos soil remediation
- Asbestos air monitoring
- Asbestos emergency repair
- Asbestos demolition
You can consult it with the hired contractor to determine which service is necessary for your problem.
Clear Asbestos Removal Adelaide
Asbestos management plan Adelaide is important to maintain a safe and clean environment within a contaminated property. Getting help from a wrong service provider can only endanger many lives from fibre exposure. You don’t have to experience this because Clear Asbestos Removal Adelaide is available to help you out of the trouble.
As an endorsement company, we thrive to connect you with great, local removalists who offer quality services- at value costs.
You can rest assure that your problem will be handled in the most efficient way possible. With a full B-class license, our members manage to deliver a secure and efficient result. Either you own a commercial, residential, or industrial property; they can give you a peace of mind.
The same like use, they value the relationship with their clients. Therefore, they are committed in providing high-quality services; from the initial step to the phase where you get the desired outcome.
Contact our approved members today to get a customised quote. You can contact several contractors and compare their offers. Take the best pricing that matches your necessities and get you AMP done now!